Everyone has a different style of writing.
Some people enjoy being more descriptive while others like to get right to the point.
Some like para RP, others prefer one liners.
Point is: We love to write.
I’m not going to bash anyone for how they write. Nor will I say how wrong they are for using certain words.
PAINT ME A PICTURE!
MAKE ME LAUGH!
MAKE ME CRY!
I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY RP PARTNERS!
KEEP WRITING HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!
do u ever find a pic that makes u laugh so hard u cant breathe
this is a rp account
things i do:
- stare at drafts
- ignore drafts
- reblog pretty photos
- complain about muse being gone
- make ten starters a day
- answer asks
- ask for asks
- ask for asks through asks
things i don’t do:
- get replies done in a timely manner
- actually roleplay
If I’m quiet
- I’m plotting.
- I’m lurking.
- I’m making icons.
- I’m too tired.
- I’m trying to do drafts and probably not succeeding.
- I’m making up other accounts/or are on another account.
- I’m reading fanfics and I can’t stop.
- I’m trying to have a normal life, is it working? To be decided.
Creator: Raymond Yard
Stone(s): Ruby, Diamond
“Bleedingmoon666 is an inspiration to all OC roleplayers, both of her muses are interesting, wonderful characters with so much depth to them. As well as being an incredible roleplayer, the mun is so sweet and welcoming to the friends they make. They have played a huge role into making my rping what is today.”
//WHO THE FUCK DID THIS??! IS THIS FOR THE PROMO’S AT 4 AM?!!